Saturday 14 September 2013

I HATE peeling potatoes!

Last night I made dinner. Mama and Daddy decided to make me and Lottie make dinner on Fridays so that was what we did. We made Sausages and Mash with onion gravy. Well Mama did the gravy but anyway I am going to tell you how it turned out.

I learned a couple things from making dinner like the fact that...

I HATE peeling potatoes!(hence the title!)

The reason I hate peeling potatoes because that you have to hold the peeler with a "good grip" (as Mama said) that is uncomfortable, it takes forever, and you have to hold the potato weirdly!

The sausages were quite easy, because all we did was put them in a pan and bung them in the oven! Lottie liked stabbing the potatoes and I did a few.

Dinner was very fun to make, and was very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment