Thursday 20 September 2012

Getting here

Hmm

San Francisco,Portland,Seattle,Yellowstone,Custer,Iowa,Chicago,New York,Nova Scotia and then where??

Wales!!!!!!!!!


So we got on an aeroplane and flew to Iceland where we stopped for three hours. I had an ear ache so I was in pain and could not sleep so I was in pain and tired. Our first plane took off a 10:00 so I was really tired. We got to Iceland at 2:30 in the morning for us 5:30 for them! Then we waited and took of on another flight. This one was better beacuse I had an pill so I was felling better. I still did not sleep. We got of the plane and took a taxi to our Grandmas house. We had lunch and I had an hour and a half sleep - which was way less than I wanted. we had dinner and went to bed. The next morning we drove to where we would be staying in Wales. We saw them for an day and then they left for France on a holiday. We had animals to look after. I did the cats, Lottie the Chickens, Mama the alpaca, Daddy the Guinea pigs (which is a laugh!).so we were back back at home back in Wales and most importantly near Family again!

Here are some blogs you may want to read!

 http://acrossamericawithmillieandlottie.blogspot.co.uk/
 http://faites-simple.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment